"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
Monday, February 28, 2011
Spanish Ministry Baby Shower
They also had a shower for me at church. Everyone in the Spanish ministry was there and it was fun and a blessing. Thanks Rosie for hosting TWO baby showers for me. Here are a couple of pictures. Check out my belly! HUGE!
Rosie, Crystal and I. And of course, our girls! Rosie and I. Can you believe she just had a baby?! She looks great.
I am a stay at home mom of three kids, married to the love of my life for seven years. We are living a life truly not deserved and only possible by God's AMAZING grace. Everything in our lives has been a blessing from God. Good or bad we see it all as blessings because it has gotten us to where we are today. This blog is a personal "digital" record for my children to see one day. Also, it is a way to share with my large out of state family what we are up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment