We decided to go to this little Cuban/Spanish restaurant for lunch. It was delicious. After that, we walked a mile to this "cupcakery" to get some award winning cupcakes.
A very fun day.
Here's Jose pushing our mega stroller!
Yummy...fresh bread and butter!!
This was my plate...for a seafood lover, this was wonderful!!
You guys know, the kids hug each other at random times of the day! Here they are in front of a beautiful fountain. You can't see it, but take me word for it.
We are at the cupcakery here. Noah, tried ordering one of everything. We ended up getting three. Yum!
Of course, Sophia is really neat...
Noah is not!!
Sophia and I loved the bathroom, so I told her to pose for a picture. And of course, she striked a pose!
I liked this sign! I just don't know what it stands for. I hope it's nothing bad!
It was a good day! Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment