"From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16
Monday, March 8, 2010
She is her father's daughter!
Last night Sophia was playing with our camera. I had no idea she was taking pictures of herself. When I looked at them this morning, I got a funny surprise. They made me smile. By the way, she gets her silly side from her daddy!
I am a stay at home mom of three kids, married to the love of my life for seven years. We are living a life truly not deserved and only possible by God's AMAZING grace. Everything in our lives has been a blessing from God. Good or bad we see it all as blessings because it has gotten us to where we are today. This blog is a personal "digital" record for my children to see one day. Also, it is a way to share with my large out of state family what we are up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment