Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am Addicted

So, I think I have a serious problem...I am ADDICTED to my children. Seriously, I just can't live without them. I like to smell the top of their heads, their neck. I need to hear their laughter like a junkie needs drugs. Does that make sense?! I am just in awe of God and what He does. I truly don't deserve, having these two little people call me mommy. It is only by His grace that I have the PRIVILEGE of being Noah and Sophia's mom.

Don't get me wrong, there are days when I want to throw them out the window! They pee, and poop at all times of the day. Our grocery bill is out of control (thanks Noah!). And, I can't remember when was the last time I sat down and had a meal without ANY interruptions!

All that is minor, compared to ALL the happiness and joy these two munchkins bring us. They are the reason Jose and I do all that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment