Everytime I buy a new necklace, when the kids do something funny, when I need a babysitter, when I want a good home cooked meal, when I read something amazing in the Bible, I think of her.
Now, it's weird to explain this in writting, but I am not sad. God and His amazing grace has filled that sorrow in my heart. I don't walk around crying or hating life because she died. I just miss her.
The ONLY thing that gets me through life without falling apart is JESUS. That simple. Without Him, I think I would live my life crying, full of sadness because she is not with me. But, I have the hope of seeing her one day, and hugging her in heaven. Where there will be no more sadness, no more sorrow and no more illness.
Here is a picture of my parents back in the 70's!
No comments:
Post a Comment